What is the correct spelling for JAQUE?
This word (Jaque) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAQUE
- ague In consequence of the great heat at Vicksburg and of the arduous service required of the corps, nearly 50 per cent of the men were sick with dysentery and ague .
- aqua Liquorice and water, to be sure; there's nothing else I can take: I've tasted everything in the shop, from plate powder to aqua fortis, and everything goes against my stomach.
- barque It grew suddenly into definite form as it drove across the belt of moonlight: a small wooden barque with a deck-load of timber, staggering before the hurricane.
- cage Wants to get out of his Jesus cage He's already torn out the last page – Astonishing Panorama of the End Times by Marilyn Manson
- gauge She heard him go downstairs, caught the well-known creak of two of them-one at the top, the other near the bottom, which always creaked; she could gauge his descent by them.
- jack He's done so much for me always, Jack ."
- jade I was glad to see her there, and my wife mighty kind also, and for my part, much vexed that the jade is not with us still.
2 words made from the letters JAQUE
5 letter words made from JAQUE:jaque.
4 letter words made from JAQUE:quae.