What is the correct spelling for JARE?
This word (Jare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JARE
- are What are you going to do, Mademoiselle? Sometimes all little birds that are, How they seemed to fill the sea and air – Rime Of The Ancient Mariner, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- bare An old sheepskin coat came to his bare knees. And coral reefs lie bare, Where the cold sea-maids rise to sun their streaming hair. – The Chambered Nautilus by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- care "The villains have taken good care we sha'n't escape. You need never again have a worry or care, I will show you a miracle marvelous rare, – "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" Script - Broadway musical by Unknown Author
- dare We dare not move." Make out the invent'ry ; inspect, compare ! Then die--if die you dare ! – Suicide's Argument, The by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- fare Mr. Potter looked down busily on the carpet, trying not to think how tired his feet were, saving some car-fare for their owner. Well he's out all night to collect a fare Just so long, just so long it don't mess up his hair – Rebel Yell by Billy Idol
- hare So the Monkey told all about himself, even down to the time when he fell off Carlo's back and visited the cave of Jack Hare . Or you like it like a hare Momma, Dadda Debonair Voltaire Face full of chocolate ecclair (where) – Billionaire by Peaches
- jade Undermine the coy jade ! rings are gold, braids are jade jumped to the street, he's got it made – Mystic child by Lou Reed
- jar In a blindman's jar. The blues sing softly in the air, – Memphis Lives in Me by Unknown Author
- mare dei suoi capelli alghe nel mare di quei suoi occhi olive dolci e mandorle amare... – Signora Delle Ore Scure by Claudio Baglioni
- rare You will find rare flowers and ferns, and to what rich and lovely places they lead you!
- Jake Before Jake could pick himself up from the floor of the front part of the car there came a loud shriek from the runabout.