What is the correct spelling for JARED?
This word (Jared) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JARED
- bared This individual, when all was ready, bared his muscular right arm to the shoulder, and, grasping the cat firmly, measured his distance accurately with his eye; then stood waiting the command to begin.
- jaded The next moment I woke up, jaded in mind, and with a bad headache, but I dressed and went down to breakfast.
- Cared I observed that the captain and sailors avoided me, but I cared little about it, as I felt that my conduct had saved the ship as well as my own property.
- Fared I wonder how he fared.
- Jawed He was a tall and big man, who seemed about forty years of age, with a long square-jawed face, a pointed beard and moustache, and shrewd penetrating eyes.
- Jeered No; I may have jeered, I may have been vexed, but my mind wasn't nasty enough for that.
- Oared You have not forgotten the twenty-six oared barge which the MacLeod was to keep for the king, and which Malcolm MacLeod built for him.