What is the correct spelling for JAS?
This word (Jas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAS
- as 7533. And just as they do here?
- gas For instance, if we run fast, then the muscle cells in our legs burn up a good deal of sugar-fuel, and throw the waste gas, or smoke, into the blood.
- jab Once in a while the Boss would jab in a question, and then old Vincenzo would work his jaw all the faster.
- jag They were away three or four days once or twice before, and when they came back a number of the boys got on a high-class jag and there was trouble in camp.
- jam He had seen that the fire burnt well; jam-pots were on the table, tin covers shone in the fender, and the shabby comfort of the room was extreme.
- jan "We will think about it," was Miss Jane's answer, when the dame told her.
- jar A man might come with a jar of butter one day, another jar a few days afterwards.
- jaw I felt the side of my jaw, and it hurt, but somehow the pain seemed apart from myself.
- jaws I heerd the snap of their steel jaws, but when I turned there they were sitting down with their heads on one side.
- jay "I thought so," replied Sammy Jay.
- Was What Claude had said was true.
- Has Has no one been here?
- jars Fill the jars with fruit, and add syrup if desired.
- jays Lots of 'em have seen enough to make 'em wise, but they 're still jays, and don't know it.
- jams They often get hurt in the log jams.
- MAS V. Pesate mas desingulas.
- JAGS Hark, the Dogs bark Hark, hark, the dogs do bark, Beggars are coming to town; Some in jags, some in rags, And some in velvet gown.
- JABS There was no literature on medical alternatives in the university library, and no one in the medical school ever hinted at the possibility except when the doctors took jabs at chiropractors.