What is the correct spelling for JAUHINIA?
This word (Jauhinia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAUHINIA
- bauhinia The country is open, and dotted over with trees, chiefly a species of Bauhinia , that resists the annual grass burnings; there are trees along the watercourses, and many villages, each with a host of pigs.
- jam Supper at the Tennants' generally consisted of cold pudding, cold meat, bread-and-butter, and a little jam when there happened to be any in the house.
- jasmine Tall palms, like a row of giant sentinels, seemed to keep guard over the secrets of the grove; but the inquisitive vine of the yellow jasmine had almost reached the top, and innumerable and brilliant flowers grew at its foot.
- join "Do you want we should bring your supper to you here, Mr. Westover, or will you-" "Oh, let me join you all!"
- june "The walk through the warm June night will do me good," the latter protested.