What is the correct spelling for JAVE?
This word (Jave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JAVE
- cave "Yes," I put in, "and what we felt in the cave was the shock of its fall." I'm the bat and you're the cave You're the beach and I'm the wave – Brand New Day by sting
- jade Oh, Elizabeth Jade You shake me up like pre-war lemonade – Elizabeth Jade by Robyn Hitchcock
- java There was Typoon Tessie, met on the Coast of Java. When we kissed I... bubbled up like molten lava. – Wheel Of Fortune by hans zimmer
- jive you know I don't give no jive And I know she's got some loving, that'll help keep you alive – Don't Let Your Chance Go By by Jeff Healey Band
- nave In the nave a powerful preacher was relating the life and glories of the saint.
- pave If so, 'twas but another cunning device intended to pave the way to complete success; to catch the fickle fancy of his audience by rendering his retort all the more effective.
- rave "I will swear and rave so loudly that he will certainly hear it in Paris," said Blucher.
- save I will give my life to save his," she cried.
- wave I jumped out and tried to wave them away.
- Ave He shall be asked if he is instructed in the truths of the Christian religion, and shall be required to repeat the Pater-noster, the Ave Maria, and the Credo.
- Gave 41. He gave me this book which you see, and I have been able to get a vast amount of information out of it.
- Jane I love Aunt Jane!
- Jake Poker Jake stopped with the card half turned in the air.
- Dave "I am so glad, Dave," she told me.