What is the correct spelling for JAYCITO?
This word (Jaycito) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAYCITO
- acid The vapor of this acid will destroy all germs.
- calcite Limestones, however, are metamorphosed by pressure into marble, the grains of carbonate of lime recrystallizing freely to interlocking crystals of calcite .
- callisto Think of those ages of gold when Jupiter followed his urges, Chose Callisto one day, turned to Semel the next.
- canto Cuatro rosas traigo, en cada mano dos, No te canto mas, porque ya nos vamos.
- capacitor The results can be explosive as the short in the capacitor draws current from the surrounding circuitry and dissipates the energy.
- capacity The capacity of a pump is from 70 to 85 per cent.
- caste Benson, who would not have used that tone in his normal state, belonged by right of birth to a ruling caste , and no doubt felt that he had been treated with indignity by a man of lower station.
- castor A physic of castor or linseed oil should be given occasionally.
- cite Putting, for convenience, English characters for the Saxon, I shall cite here three examples from each; and these, if he will, the reader may compare with the 19th, the 77th, and the 79th verse, in our common Bible.
- city It's a fine city , isn't it?
- jabot He wore the usual sable-coloured clothes which he affected, with the primly-folded jabot and cuffs edged with narrow lace.
- jaybird He tells me that he dotes on carnage like a jaybird , an' goes forth to battle as joobilant as a drunkard to a shootin' match.
- jesuit He also gave to the Jesuit Fathers at Galashiels a library of books, chiefly on civil and canon law, in value about 500l.
- joist Joist Hite, the Pioneer When Joist Hite arrived in Virginia he and his family were required to settle on the land bought from the VanMeters.
- joust As for that, said Griflet, I will joust with you.
- kyoto Two, about seventeen years old, did one called "Twilight on the east hill of Kyoto ."
- Cacti All present knew the meaning of this, and regarded the cacti with a murmur of satisfaction.
- Cit In November 2010, Brinks former cash-in-transit (CIT) operations in Belgium filed for bankruptcy, after local union employees rejected a restructuring plan, and was placed in bankruptcy on February 2, 2011.
- Cato When Butas had returned and reported that all was quiet about the ports, Cato , bidding him close the door, threw himself on the bed as if he were going to sleep for the rest of the night.
72 words made from the letters JAYCITO
3 letter words made from JAYCITO:act, cat, cay, cia, cio, cot, coy, icy, jay, jot, joy, oat, oca, oct, otc, tai, tao, tay, tia, tic, toy.
5 letter words made from JAYCITO:actio, ajito, caito, coati, coity, cotai, jacot, jatco, jatoi, jayco, jiyao, ojiya, otaci, taiyo, ticao, tocai, toica.
4 letter words made from JAYCITO:ajoy, ciao, city, coat, coja, coya, icao, iota, jati, jayo, jiao, jito, jiya, jtoi, oaty, octa, oita, otay, otic, taco, tajo, tayi, tayo, tiao, tiya, toci, toja, toji, toyi, yaoi, yoji, yota.
6 letter words made from JAYCITO:cotija, jatiyo.