What is the correct spelling for JAYCOB?
This word (Jaycob) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JAYCOB
- cob On this the owner ordered his cob , and rode into the town to inquire of the postmaster why the paper had not come.
- jab Peter picked up the poker and made a jab at the fire; then he answered slowly: "Well, Major, I can't tell yet-not positively.
- jack "Yes, I did, but I'm free of her now," answered Jack .
- jacob You should have called Jacob , who would have known what to bring.
- jacobi The works of Jacobi in Germany, Kirkbride in America, Parchappe in France, and Conolly in England, must retain their value as classical productions on this subject; while the contributions recently made by Dr. Clouston present not only the general principles of asylum construction, but the minute details of building, in the light of the knowledge and experience of the present day.
- jacobin That was, indeed, the practical point at issue; the stern logic of facts ranged on the Jacobin side all clear-sighted men who were determined that the Revolution should not be stamped out by the foreign invaders.
- jacobs He seemed on the point of saying something; then he turned and looked at Jacobs , and said nothing.
- job I did not have any money; and when any one did any job for me, I had to pay them in some way or other.