What is the correct spelling for JDUGE?
This word (Jduge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JDUGE
- adage The whole of our gun-boats fired at him as he passed, and knocked the water up about him in all directions without ever once touching him, although, to look at him, one would have imagined it impossible he could escape; but here the old soldier's adage was verified, for there was still more room to miss than to hit him, and he accordingly escaped scot-free.
- doge He told the Whig leaders, "I will not be a Doge ."
- duke I told him it was out of the question, if he was the king of England or my lord duke .
- gauge Little did he know I had a loaded 12 gauge One sucker dead, LA Times front page – Boyz-n-the-hood (remix) by Eazy E
- jade Indian chicks, they get men laid Milk and honey, smoke high-grade Gold and diamond, gems and jade Ride up on our tanks, invade – Come Around by m.i.a.
- judea He saw the prints on the school house wall on which the afternoon sun used to shine when he was kept in; Jesus of Judea blessing the children, and one picture just over the door where he hung with his arms stretched out and the blood dropping from his feet.
- judge Distruption of a court, said the judge On a six year sentence my man didn't budge – Boyz-n-the-hood (remix) by eazy-e
- judo my face is calm but I'm crazy like judo pseudo-scientific and terrific like pluto – Jesus Adidas by Don Johnson Big Band
- jug About two o'clock in the morning after emptying the jug Doyle rolls up the ice box lid to see poor Patty's mug – The Night Pat Murphy Died by great big sea
- Jugged Don't you see we'd all be jugged and fined for assisting a criminal over the border?
- Jorge I pity 'the individual' whose task it should be to travel along the enchanted wake either of Lavengro in England or Don Jorge in Spain.
- Judd "Judd the Kite," Carse repeated in a hardly audible whisper.
- Judy A mate n mine last week ad words with the Judy e's goin to marry.
- Doug Produced by Doug Levy.
- DEG That lets Deg and me out too; then, double-plus, Fao said with a grin, so we'll leave that baby on your laps.