What is the correct spelling for JDY?
This word (Jdy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JDY
- dy Now an archangel eminently bright, From off his silver staff of wondrous height, Unfurls the Christian flag, which waving flies, And shuts and opens more than half the skies: The cross so strong a red, it sheds a stain, Where'er it floats, on earth, and air, and main; Flushes the hill, and sets on fire the wood, And turns the deep-dy'd ocean, into blood.
- jay Jay had agreed and even promised him the front page.
- joy I know not how it was, but I felt no joy in this man's company.
- Jody Blackburn Hamlet is represented on the municipal level as part of Innes Ward, with the current city councillor being Jody Mitic.
- Judy "Oh, Judy , how ridiculous you are!
- JD Currency: 1 new Israeli shekel (NIS) = 100 new agorot; 1 Jordanian dinar (JD) = 1,000 fils