What is the correct spelling for JEA?
This word (Jea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JEA
- ea 2. That the same view may be taken of the ea in break, although the word by some persons is pronounced brake.
- jean 1783.-Three guides, Jean Marie Couttet, Lambard Meunier, and Joseph Carrier, attained a great elevation, when one of the party was seized with drowsiness and could proceed no further, so the attempt was abandoned.
- jet We of the midshipmen's berth formed a group by ourselves a little way from the men, close to a fountain, which sent up a jet of water into the quivering air.
- jew By the time you've found her, the Wandering Jew 'll be a fool compared to you.
- lea "I am tired of you, Lea ," cried madame.
- pea The brake-fern covers the hills, attaining a growth of five, six, or eight feet, and sheltering an undergrowth of wild-pea and native grass.
- sea I have no love of the sea ."
- tea 7857. Where do you get your tea ?
- yea They were so regular and punctual, that a great prophet wrote: "Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times."
- DEA 2242. 33. Tibullus, I, 7, 17. 34. Lucian, De dea Syria, 14; 54. Cf.
- Jed Of course it was Peter Rabbit of whom Old Jed Thumper was thinking.