What is the correct spelling for JEF?
This word (Jef) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JEF
- jet It wasn't a jet .
- jew Some, indeed, hinted that he was a Jew ; but, being a strong athletic fellow, with his long sharp leather-knife by his side, none dared call him so to his face; besides, he was constant at his devotions, and a regular attendant at all religious ceremonies; none more devoutly kneeling and crossing themselves when the mysterious and sublime Host passed by, borne under a rich canopy, in the hands of a venerable priest, accompanied by monks and choristers chanting forth hymns of praise, and preceded by some pious person tinkling a bell, to give notice of its approach, that all, uncovered, might bend in adoration.
- ref 34 Suspension of Mr. Robert Balcanquel with Ref .
- Jed Jed tried it himself.
- Jeff "I suppose you're right, Jeff .
- DEF Main article: 2010 Baton Rouge Pro Tennis Classic – Doubles Stephen Huss / Joseph Sirianni def.