What is the correct spelling for JEFFERON?
This word (Jefferon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JEFFERON
- jefferson Weak growers like the Early Prolific might be placed between Jefferson and Monarch.
- saffron The valley was filled with shadow, and the level rays of the setting sun fell on the young man's face and splashed the hill-tops with gold and saffron as within his heart raged the age-old battle....
- Jeffrey Why, Jeffrey , I'm a Catholic!
- Geffen Benny Kalama Hawaiis Golden Treasures (1996) CD 100 (Surfside) Twilight in Hawaii w/Nina Kealiiwahamana (1996) CD 1008 (MIM) Legends of Falsetto (2000) CD 35000 (Cord International) He Is Hawaiian Music (2000) CD SLCD-7054 (Lehua) Steel Guitar Magic (2000) CD 31000 (Mountain Apple) My Isle of Golden Dreams (2003) CD 1233 (Cord International) Around the World in 80 Shakes (2006) CD 93133 (Universal Geffen ) Ben Kalamas Islanders Howd Ya Do / My Island (1954) promo single F2908 (Capitol) Webley Edwards Presents Hawaii Calls at Twilight (1956) LP album T 582 (Capitol) Hawaii Calls: Greatest Hits (1960) LP album ST 1339 (Capitol) I Wish They Didnt Mean Goodbye / Forevermore (Lei Aloha, Lei Makame) w/Alfred Apaka (1960) promo single 9-31057 (Decca) Hawaii Aloha w/Dona Klein (1979) LP album S 5361 (Chapel) Lei of Stars (1998) comp single HOCD 31000 (Hana Ola)
- Jeffery The commander-in-chief of the British forces in North America, Sir Jeffery Amherst, despised the red men.
- Jeffry Oh, Jeffry Tucker, never!
65 words made from the letters JEFFERON
3 letter words made from JEFFERON:eff, ene, eon, ern, fee, fen, foe, for, jnr, nee, neo, off, one, ore, ref, roe, ron.
5 letter words made from JEFFERON:enero, enfer, eofen, fejer, fener, feron, foner, foree, frene, jeffe, jeffn, jerne, joern, joffe, jofre, nefer, nroff, offer, orene, orjen, reffo, rejon, roffe.
4 letter words made from JEFFERON:enof, erne, feen, fern, fore, free, frej, freo, fron, jeen, jeer, jefe, jeon, jorf, nero, noer, ofen, orff, orne, reef, reen, reno, rfef, roen, rofe.