What is the correct spelling for JERESY?
This word (Jeresy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JERESY
- ceres Or she might be a kind of African Ceres, a goddess of the corn and harvest which were symbolised in the beauteous bloom she tended.
- crecy The moon had risen on her right-there lay the east-and the coach must have been travelling due north, whereas Crecy...
- cress Well I remember when yon Tim of mine was down t' mine in t' big explosion-I took on just as ye are takin' on, love, but down in me heart, lass, I never really feared me, because I knew that me love for me lad was that great, lass, that I'd pull him out of danger-and sure and I did, lass, black as a sweep and with a broken arm, but alive, and a champion tea of shrimps and cress we had, jest as ye'll have with yer lad when he comes back, lass!
- greasy Eigther you wet, or this rubber to greasy That's how I like it make dog feel SQUEEZY – Off Da Chain Daddy by Drag-On
- jerry "I never 'eard such an 'owling before," said Jerry Goldboy; "what is it all about?"
- jersey She was very thin, and wore a black jersey.
- Jeers But when the day of battle seemed to be at hand, many, including most of the Cornish miners, proved to be indifferent, and departed by train amid the jeers of their comrades.
- Jerseys Washington, having crossed the Hudson into the Jerseys, had been compelled by the desertion of a considerable number of his troops, who had enlisted only for short periods, to retreat across the Delaware, while some of the most fertile tracts of the country fell into the hands of the Royalists.
- Juries In this respect it was in the higher part of government what juries are in the lower.
- Crees Edith's costume consisted of a short frock made of dark blue cloth, and a head-dress peculiar to the Indian women among the Crees.
- Jeremy Jeremy Taylor he quoted only to ridicule; and even Locke, the confidential friend of his grandfather, he never alludes to without a sneer.
- cares A man alone in the world, without a human being who cares whether he live or die!
- cures Believe me, Raphael, we effect no cures; we only assist them.
- cores Some of the transformers had air cores, and led to machines surrounded with a silvery white metal instead of the usual iron.
- jerks "The parson fears the worst," David answered, bringing out the words in jerks.