What is the correct spelling for JETTET?
This word (Jettet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JETTET
- jennet Here they crossed the road from the south to London, and at the crossing two wayfarers were waiting who waved their hands in greeting, the one a tall, slender, dark woman upon a white jennet , the other a very thick and red-faced old man, whose weight seemed to curve the back of the stout gray cob which he bestrode.
- jester Pleased as a child over a Christmas stocking, he straightway mounted the beautiful beast and galloped away to the south, still led by Chance, the jester . Hey now, Chester, you big baby bester Who cut's your clothes, the butcher or the jester? – Biscuit Head by spin doctors
- jetty By the time they arrived alongside of the jetty half the population of the town was on hand to greet them.
- Gutted They're sayin' he and a bunch of his kind gutted a good dozen Englishmen this mornin' like they was no better'n so many Spaniards.
- Jested Not until after he had said many a pleasant word to her about the little boys, and jested with them in the manner of one who loves children, did he resume his grave manner and confess that he could not make up his mind to leave Barbara without a farewell.
- Jetted From that point she could see Morrison and the river basin, and even the steam that jetted ever and again from the whistles of the engines clattering over his railroad which lanced into the north.
- Jetties It was a miserable voyage for me, sitting there in the stern, not three paces from Rupert, shivering in the cold night air, and perhaps from fear as well, as we dropped slowly down the river, past the black piles of the landing jetties and the sleeping ships.
- Jotted He dropped the ink over the table and over the paper, he jotted down his ideas in the first words that came to him until midnight; he could see his letter in all its different parts, and when he slept it floated through his sleep.
- Jutted At the bend of the river a little rocky point jutted out a few yards into the water.
- Petted He consented to be petted and comforted by the woman who adored him.
- catted Thus the Island Princess fell off by the head, as we catted and fished the anchor; then took the wind in her sails and slipped slowly out toward the open sea.