What is the correct spelling for JETTYS?
This word (Jettys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JETTYS
- jets On the last terrace of all, fountains and jets of water poured into one large basin, in which were gold and silver fish.
- jetty The jetty arches that did rise, As if to guard the brilliant eyes, Have lost their smoothness;-and no more The eyes can sparkle as of yore: They look like fountains form'd by tears, Where perish'd Hope in by-gone years.
- Jetties It was a detached piece of Blackwall which had got adrift among locks and jetties, and was liable to be cut off from the rest of the world at any moment by the arrival of a ship and the consequent swinging of a bridge, worked by two men at a winch.
- gets From this it gets its name. As simple as it gets Of all the things I think I'll miss, – Coffee And Cigarettes by jimmy eat world
- jests His jests and wit are not of the laughing kind.
- getty The three Leiden Collection works were exhibited at the Getty Museum in 2016, and the complete extant set of four were reunited for shows at the Ashmolean Museum and Rembrandthuis in 2017.
- JOTS A little memorandum, which I have copied from one of the note-books in which he often jots down a summary of the situations that perplex him, will show us the workings of his brain: