What is the correct spelling for JEW?
This word (Jew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JEW
- dew He strode on and disappeared into the house, but Florence, who presently saw a light stream out from one of the windows, sat still, though the dew was getting heavy and it was chilly now.
- few I shall be down in a few minutes."
- hew Pain his neck-nape with tunding, even as he tunded thee; and if he put out his hand to thee, I will cry out a single cry and the policemen will come and take him and hew him in two."
- jaw His jaw fell; he stared as if he knew not whether it was he or I that was mad.
- jet The sun shone brightly through the trees on the broad open space in front of the house, in the centre of which a bright jet of water sparkled high in the air, throwing on all sides its glittering drops, as it descended again into a large circular tank swarming with fish of gold and silver scales.
- jew Leaving the little Jew to get up as best he could, Mr. Spokesly climbed on deck and strode forward.
- mew It was a piteous mew , and I was determined to find it.
- new If you are new and young, and do not know it yet, you will soon.
- pew He took his place among the men, and then Ruth dropped quietly into a pew near the door.
- sew At any rate, I was going to make a living, for if I failed at all else I could cook or sew or scrub."
- yew The firs, Picea morinda, with its grey tassels, and Abies Pindrow with its dark green yew -like foliage, succeed the blue pine.
- Lew "I see horses, Lew .
- Jed "It's been bad since then," Jed continued.
- Jews It matters, I tell him, because people want to show how poor the Jews are; they think- "They think nothing of the kind," he interrupted, "but let that pass!
1 words made from the letters JEW
3 letter words made from JEW:jew.