What is the correct spelling for JEWARY?
This word (Jewary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JEWARY
- beware Let us beware lest we come short of it ourselves.
- gary Pay them such a price that even Judge Gary and John D. Rockefeller will be willing to help us do the job of social readjustment!
- jerry "Now, you've made Jerry angry, Mignon," laughed Susan Atwell.
- jewelry I felt this morning in class just as I would if I had gone into Dr. Morgan's room and she had immediately locked up her jewelry and her purse.
- jewry Her parents had the same abhorrence of Jewry.
- jury And you must make the jury see that your return was a matter of-of-well, conscience-and so forth.
- vary The institution, and the ceremonial application of it to Jewish life, are entirely different things; just as respect for property is a fixed obligation, while the laws of succession vary.
- very "I think not," Mrs. Maule at last answered, very quietly.
- ware The shops along this thoroughfare are principally occupied by goldsmiths and dealers in silver-ware.
- wary These blandishments were, however, no real part of the man's natural temperament, which was eminently distrustful and suspicious, wary to detect a blot, prompt and sharp to hit it.
- weary The road was weary.
- wiry In the dry season all is hot and desolate, the ground has only patches of wiry scrub, with an occasional parched acacia tree, all is stones and sand; there is no sign of animal life save for the thousand ant-hills.
- Cary Dr. Patterson made one error, however, to which Dr. Cary F. Jacob calls attention in her Foundations and Nature of Verse.
- Jeffry The blowing-up seemed to have quite cured his temper-at least as regarded myself, for when I afterwards went to see him, with a very penitent face, he took my hand and said- "Don't take on so, Master Jeffry.