What is the correct spelling for JFOR?
This word (Jfor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JFOR
- afar Pleasant, certainly, but not the aim of his aspirations from afar at St. Satisfax's.
- far And not far away enough."
- fir She nearly always chose the same way along the cliffs, through the fir plantation, and sometimes as far as the hill by the side of which was Falcon's Nest.
- foe Having tasted its delights, they were burning once more for the mad shock of battle, and with such a foe.
- fog There had been down on the Pump pasture, deep fog, white and thick and folded in, and above him blue sky, when he had emerged on the Hill Road and driven on with his eyes shut.
- fork The bones should be removed from the mouth with the aid of a fork or with the fingers.
- four Scared of four children?
- fur Some were covered with real fur, while others were made of tin or wood and painted in natural colors.
- jar Put the peaches into a glass jar, and pour the syrup over them.
- jeer Tessa continued to dance and jeer till suddenly, finding that she was making no headway, a demon of temper entered into her.
- job And mind you make a better job of it this time."
- jog And his old father was left to jog along as best he could.
- jot I once lifted the veil slightly to you when you stayed at the Palast Hotel in Potsdam and came to us at the Marble Palace, and I suppose it is for that reason that you ask me to jot down, for the benefit of your readers in Great Britain and her Dominions, a few facts concerning the plots of the Kaiser and his son-the idol of Germany, the Kronprinz "Willie."
- joy Now-his joy showed, past telling.
- juror If twenty-four of them find that the jurors of the petty jury has given an untrue verdict, each such juror shall pay a fine of at least 400s.
- ufo Zero Zero Zero Zero UFO UFO Uh-oh, here we go! – Zero Zero Ufo by Nina Hagen
- Fer "I can't say fer certain.
- Jo Jo and I wait on table for our meals at the Bismarck cottage."
- Joe But that was not all, said Old Joe; and I saw that his hand was trembling as he spoke.
- Cor In connexion with this, we will introduce 1 Cor.
- Jon Jon Karyl darted inside, the door closing softly behind.
- FOO Foo Cha took the card and left him in the passage.
- able recognize
- slowing down
- am deceitful