What is the correct spelling for JHAVE?
This word (Jhave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JHAVE
- behave I know I'm irresponsible and I don't behave And I ruin everything that I do And I'll probably get arrested when I'm in my grave But I'll be savin' all my love for you – Saving All My Love for You by Tom Waits
- cafe I got this stella I bombed from that last cafe This night's not even begun, yes, yes, oh yay – Fit But You Know It by the streets
- cave "That is true," said the duchess; "but tell me, Sancho, what is this you say about the cave of Montesinos, for I should like to know."
- cove "But Chinermen ain't bad; they treat a pore girl a dashed sight better nor a white cove does.
- crave I would force you to your knees and compel you to crave my pardon.
- give She did not quite give up her point even now, however.
- grave When he laughed it seemed as if he did it with a grave face.
- harvey But for Harvey and Spenser, Sidney and Webbe, with those fifty years still to come, the state of the case was very different.
- have I can't have that.
- heave Don't let the girl heave a pillow at you, Robbins!