What is the correct spelling for JHAVING?
This word (Jhaving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JHAVING
- calving I would, however, store only a proportion of the Aberdeen yellow, as they lose the relish, and cattle prefer them from the field; but I require a proportion of them for calving cows in frost.
- carving Helen was probably nervous as we sat down, and I rather wished I knew more about carving .
- craving But this craving for amusement, for excitement and adventure isn't peculiar to you and me.
- giving She will not know that another heart was broken by giving them up!
- havana The station of the Flying Squadron in Hampton Roads, though not so central as New York relatively to the more important commercial interests, upon which, if upon any, the Spanish attack might fall, was more central as regards the whole coast; and, above all, was nearer than New York to Havana and to Puerto Rico.
- haven In truth, a gallant crew, as ever carried ship of state through the storm-as ever landed one in a haven of safety.
- heaving To our satisfaction, she immediately rounded to, when we were soon up to her, we also heaving to to windward.
- shaving He tried to let his beard grow, in order to escape the trouble of shaving .
- Behaving "I am too old a crow to be sentimental," Tug said again, "but I have felt so much better since I have been working and behaving myself that I intend to keep it up, and try and wipe out a part of my former record.
- Caving I was pretty near caving in, and that's a fact.
- Graving During the day its small, round panes gave the old gentleman light while he guided his graving tool.
- Having 3577. What is the difficulty in the way of having another system?
- Hiving Below this diadem hung, pendent, clusters of other disks, swarmed like the globular hiving of the constellation Hercules' captured stars.
- Gavin It runs: 'It is scarcely fair to single out officers and men who did gallant service that first week, but I feel that I ought to mention the names of Lieutenant George Davidson, and Private Gavin Greig.
66 words made from the letters JHAVING
4 letter words made from JHAVING:agni, avgi, gahn, gain, ganj, ghan, ghia, gihn, gija, gjin, haji, hang, hani, hija, hing, hvga, inga, inhg, jahn, jain, jang, jihg, nagi, nahj, ngah, nigh, njai, vahj, vahn, vain, vihn, vija, ving.
5 letter words made from JHAVING:ahing, ganji, ghani, hagin, hangi, hanji, hiang, jangi, jhang, jiang, jihan, naghi, vigan, vigna, vinga, vjing.
3 letter words made from JHAVING:ain, ani, gin, hag, haj, han, hin, hiv, iga, inh, iva, jag, jan, jig, nag, nig, van.