What is the correct spelling for JHEL?
This word (Jhel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JHEL
- gael Nevertheless, once in a while, when the children are in a quiet mood, not eager for action but able to give themselves up to the pure joy of sound, then it is possible to give them a beautiful piece of writing in praise of Nature, such as the following, taken from "The Divine Adventure," by Fiona Macleod: Then he remembered the ancient wisdom of the Gael and came out of the Forest Chapel and went into the woods.
- gel "Come, gel , come," said my father, sharply, and then I signed.
- heal "A couple of good cuts," said the physician, examining the hand; "not dangerous; they will heal without any particular care if you spare your hand a little for a couple of days; but how did you get such strange cuts!
- heel I cry, giving the animal a dig with my heel .
- jail You'll beat it without a cent and do it quick, or go to jail .
- Hal May I-may I telegraph Hal that-" "Yes, telegraph him that the money is on the way to him," Mostyn said.
- he'll All the takin' away he'll do'll be in a hog's eye.