What is the correct spelling for JHER?
This word (Jher) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JHER
- he "But how could he know?
- hear "Don't know, didn't hear 'em.
- heir Then it could give possession to the heir.
- hew Each one will blaze a trail in blood-will hew a road of woe; O when the fear is on me, my heart grows faint and cold;- I dare not think of what I do,-of what my fingers, hold!
- jar You must even have heard of this"-placing her hand over the jar of the Brown Cold Cream.
- jeep Our jeep is down at our shot station.
- jeer But the time has come when men on the other side jeer at the Declaration of Independence and mock at the Constitution itself.
- jet On the sixth day the jet was fainter.
- jew "It is the sea that is lacking," interrupted the Jew; "Memphis trades only with Egypt, and we with the whole world.
- joker The donor, however, was a practical joker, and when he had gained the confidence of the good-tempered beast, presented him with a large parcel, weighing two or three pounds, which the elephant took unsuspectingly, all at once.