What is the correct spelling for JHUST?
This word (Jhust) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JHUST
- ghost All she has is his ghost.
- gust And he laughed as he brought the boat up into the wind for a few seconds, to meet a wild gust.
- host When a man calls on the hostess but not the host he should leave a card for him.
- jest You jest go back and lay down, and I'll look around and see what they is to do.
- joist Some names of building materials, as brick, stone, plank, joist, though not destitute of regular plurals, as bricks, stones, planks, joists, and not unadapted to ideas distinctly singular, as a brick, a stone, a plank, a joist, are nevertheless sometimes used in a plural sense without the s, and sometimes in a sense which seems hardly to embrace the idea of either number; as, "Let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly."
- joust And then the knights of the King of Northgalis would joust no more.
- just That would only be just.
- Hast To whom hast thou e'er Bent an humble knee?
- Hist "Here he's still axin' about steers when he can't hist himself out of his cheer.
- Hurst It will be good news for Hurst Leigh if it's found that Master Jack is to be our head."