What is the correct spelling for JICE?
This word (Jice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JICE
- dice Marie was doing some needlework and Alex was gloomily reading a book; but Guy was playing backgammon with Adeletje, making constant jokes in between: the dice were rattled in the boxes and dumped into the board; the men moved with a hard, wooden sound over the black and white points; the dice were rattled again and dumped down again.
- ice So I have to break the ice every day, and it takes the coffee the time you see to arrive.
- jibe "Mrs. Collier's got a lot o' money of her own, an' she's got highfalutin' New York ideas that don't seem to jibe with mine.
- jive Alive, alive, want to get up and jive wreck my stockings in some juke box dive – All I Want by Joni Mitchell
- juice The sunshine's an excuse to shoot hoops, get juice Show improve their moves and let loose – Sunshine by atmosphere
- nice Now tell me wouldn't it be nice That if one day in Paradise – Jackie by Unknown Author
- rice There'll be no friends waiting to throw shoes and rice Those heavenly moments, they never come twice – I Guess I'll Have To Dream The Rest by Frank Sinatra
- vice Gas-station vice an ace or the snake-eyed dice? – Home Of The Brave by motorpsycho
- Lice I stay shining like headlights and I stay crawling like head lice Just like a boy but I play the dice, them twos and threes ain't nuttin nice – Draped Up (H-Town Remix) by Bun B
- Mice My neighbors are awful nice. They promised to feed the mice. – Getting Out of Town by Unknown Author