What is the correct spelling for JIEWL?
This word (Jiewl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JIEWL
- clew I saw, with dismay, that all appearances pointed to me as the criminal, and that the officers of justice were at that moment tracing the clew which my cloak and the color of my horse afforded them.
- cowl But I remember that, long past midnight, when I had thrown myself down upon the stone floor of the guest-chamber, I heard soft steps and the rustle of garments approaching me, and, looking up, I saw the sweetest face I ever beheld in man or woman looking down into mine from the deep folds of a monk's cowl .
- gael Next the company of Neel rode Raol de Gael ; he was himself a Breton, and led Bretons; he served for the land which he had, but he held it short time enough; for he forfeited it, as they say.
- gel On the other hand, sulphates, tartrates, etc., make a stiffer gel on account of the enhanced compression.
- gill Hall takes one gill punch, 2s.
- girl Go find it, my girl !"
- jail We've had him in jail for a week and we've all taken turns questioning him.
- Gil At my age one begins to be sensible of infirmities, and those of the body communicate with the mind, I repeat it to you, Gil Bias, as soon as you shall be of opinion that my head is not so clear as usual, give me warning of it instantly.