What is the correct spelling for JIL?
This word (Jil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JIL
- ail For this so great mercy, and for ail the blessings which, in Thy good Providence, it brought to this portion of the flock of Christ, we offer unto Thee our unfeigned thanks, through Jesus Christ our Lord, to Whom, with Thee and the Holy Ghost, be all honour and glory, world without end.
- il The day was April 21, 1908. It was local noon.
- jail "Bill, you throw this fellow in your car and land him in jail .
- jib Her jib is surely of lighter colour than the rest of her canvas.
- jig It had beautifully pierced hands, small brass cherub's heads at the corners, and at the top a single small hand pointed to its musical repertoire which consisted of: cotillion, jig , minuet, song, air, dance, and hymn.
- jilt I ain't the kind of man it's safe to jilt .
- mil Hence there is a great distinction between these two images in Cicero, Mil .
- nil The blood of a bat was added, but its effects could have been nil .
- oil 4150. To whom did you sell them for oil ?
- Jill "In our country one wife is considered a man's allowance, and he is not to take more, that every Jack may have his Jill .
- Til He's been organizin' and consolidatin', and he were a'most ready to come up last year when the snow come and it wa'n't no sense of his comin' til spring.
- Jim What do you mean, Jim ?
- Gil Indeed, it often occurred to him to leave her house altogether, and seek his fortunes alone, after the manner of the ingenious Gil Blas or the enterprising Roderick Random; and this idea, though conquered and reconquered, gradually swelled and increased at his heart, even as swelleth that hairy ball found in the stomach of some suffering heifer after its decease.
- JUL "I suppose that means it will have to be the end of Jul y.