What is the correct spelling for JILLL?
This word (Jilll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JILLL
- bill After a while, however, a compromise title was agreed on, but only a shadow less imbecile than the original one proposed by the president; and it was agreed to call the measure the "Fiscal Bank" bill . And you and me in line as double bill Surrogate heroes and welcome you will – All Your Life by blur
- call Come to me, call me, and what heart of man can brave, by my soul I will, and keep you safe. And I'll be there when you call I'll pick you up if you should fall – You Came by Kim Wilde
- cull As through the garden's sweet domain The bee from leaf to leaf will rove, Will cull its sweets with anxious pain, Then bear its treasures to his love; So from those leaves which bring to view Things hid by fate in Time's dark reign, With care I'd cull , dear girl, for you, The richest blessings they contain; But fortune here our power restrains, Nor leaves her blessings in our hand: To wish, alone to us remains, The Gift is still at her command.
- dill Parson Dill is tew come an' see the old lady, an' he'll dew both jobs tew oncet.
- fill "When we left Dayton to come here, we had to make a hurried jump to fill our contract, as you know. When did the heats which my veins fill Add one more to the plaguy bill? – Cannonization, The by John Donne
- gall I say it is shameful, disgraceful; a dove's gall might rise at it! Now he's lost his love an' his grief was gall in his heart he wanted to leave it all – The Ballad Of Davy Crockett by Bill Hayes
- gila Somehow that angered Gila more than anything else.
- gill Put the mushrooms over a quick fire, skin side down, for just a moment; then turn and boil an instant on the gill side, and serve at once on the heated plate.
- gillie All the rest of her labor was expended for nothing; so finally she had to reel up and make her way ashore, where she surrendered her rod to the old gillie .
- girl Why did she walk so falteringly, the girl wondered, as if she could not see? A friend, a daisy, and a pearl, A kindly, simple, precious girl, -- – Amy Margaret's Five Year Old by William Allingham
- gull For breakfast, we had but one gull , which was divided without the tedious process of cooking.
- hill Beneath the hill a spring breaks forth, and, tracing its course downwards, there next come the village and the hamlet. There came a purple creature That ravished all the hill; And summer hid her forehead, And mockery was still. – God made a little gentian; by Emily Dickinson
- ill There was no longer any weakness, nor yet ill -humour, visible in his attitude. and sweet is Moly, but his root is ill. So euery sweet with soure is tempred still, – Sonnet XXVI by Edmund Spenser
- jail They arrested the doctor and put him in jail a few days, when his trial came off. I know of a bloke in jail Who is hot on dreams, Could explain old Pharaoh's tale Narrator – Poor, Poor Pharaoh by Unknown Author
- jailer I had forgotten I was a jailer , and-and all that.
- Coll “You see, Tulke, you may be a prefect,” said Stalky, “but I’ve left the Coll .
- Gil This idea by no means alarmed the young landscape-painter, who had no more mauvaise honte, nor dislike to adventures of gallantry, than Gil Blas de Santillane.
- gills He put a perfect fountain of contentment into his gills , and, consequently, happiness into his heart.
1 words made from the letters JILLL
3 letter words made from JILLL:ill.