What is the correct spelling for JIM?
This word (Jim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JIM
- aim Two of them shot back at me, an' after thet I wasn't particular to aim high....
- dim The sight of them grew dim and the music grew faint, and I strained my eyes and my ears for the last of them, and they were gone.
- jam "And you've been crying your eyes out, I suppose," remarked Mr. Nugent, as he groped in the depths of a tall jar for black-currant jam .
- jib Anyhow, old, sharp-faced, wrinkled and tanned to the color of a sole-leather trunk, the whole cut of his jib told you at once that he was a regular man-of-war's man-one of a class whose faults I can hardly recall while remembering their sense of duty, their utter disregard of danger, and the reliance with which you can lead them on to attack anything, from a hornet's nest to an iron-clad.
- jig As Zeke says, I'm a wolf sure enough; but as soon's the beast's hunger is satisfied, I'll rub that leg of yours till you'll want to dance a jig ;" and with the ladle wrung from Stokes's reluctant hand, he began stirring the seething contents of the kettle.
- rim Lower and lower the sun had sunk, till now its rim touched the horizon.
- vim Exalted, quivering, she watched them doing as workmen what fell to their hands, yet ever with that whirlwind of vim .
- Him 6950. Did you fish for him?
- I'm "Yas'm, 'cose I'm suah.
- Jim They went on talking, but Jim did not mention the theatre; Liza was surprised, and wondered whether he had forgotten.
- Kim It was Kim who found him.
- Tim The miners came often to see him, for they all held him in high regard for what he had done for Tim .