What is the correct spelling for JINS?
This word (Jins) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JINS
- fins The body of the fish is hollow, and when the wind blows into it, it wriggles its fins and tail just like a fish swimming strongly.
- jinks This time the tune was "Little Annie Rooney," and then followed "Captain Jinks " and "Two Little Girls in Blue."
- Jink "Let's put a crooked hat on crooked," said Jink .
- wins Sometimes the odd number wins The way the big wheel spins – The Big Wheel by rush
- bins In considerably less than a twelvemonth all the spare capital in his coffers from the disposal of Bruggabrong and the Bin Bins had been squandered.
- pins There was nothing for him to amuse himself with but a paper of pins .
- sins But for years, say from seven till ten, I said my prayers with much devotion, I think, and then continued to repeat, 'Lord, forgive my sins ,' till sleep came on me."