What is the correct spelling for JIT?
This word (Jit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JIT
- bit "Not a bit, sir, and I don't know as I want her. Bit by bit I'm taking it – Caught in a Moment by sugababes
- fit He'll have a fit at the idea of my being out all night like that." For close designs, and crooked counsels fit; Sagacious, bold and turbulent of wit: – Absalom And Achitophel A Poem by John Dryden
- jet You get death like row, I take a beanie then I jet Peace to Tupac, 'cause he was dope as it get – Clock Strikes by timbaland
- jib There was a smart northerly breeze as we hoisted the jib, and it was evident that we should have to make several tacks before we could beat up to our destination.
- jig No laughter or sign of merriment accompanied the grim jig, but he was sure that the solitary German tripped, ever so lightly, with a kind of stiff grace.
- jilt Confound the mercenary Jilt!
- mit Zen my moder have tie ze baby mit her shawl, and me ce hold mit von arm, and mit von arm ce hold on ze ship.
- Cit Footnote 214: De la Noue, op. cit., pp. 118-22.
- Git "I can git all I want out o' Squire's old yard.
- It It is Monsieur Batonnin."
- HIT "You were hit twice," Nikkolay was telling him.