What is the correct spelling for JJMAND?
This word (Jjmand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JJMAND
- command Do you think the fish cured by a fisherman himself command as good a market as those cured on a large scale by a curer?
- commander His commander , walking to and fro on the bridge with his after-dinner cigar, saw them disappear between the tracks and the piles of freight.
- commando We got within breathing distance of the Commando -how many strong?"
- commend To the perusal of the "give-and-take" passage of arms I cordially commend my readers.
- gourmand The same anxious strain may be observed in the face of the gourmand confronted, he half fears, with more than his match.
- jacaranda Had the recurrence of some symptoms in about six weeks after; tried Jacaranda again with the same decided success.
- jocund But what Shakespeare suggests is, this jocund morning, being done all around the coast from Florida to Newfoundland, especial regiments going out from Cape May, Long Branch, East Hampton, Newport and Nahant; ten thousand bathers, with hands thrown into the air, "taking up arms against the sea."
- judgment This is not only His own judgment of the matter.
- kathmandu In December it was fairly common about Chitlang, which is higher than Kathmandu , but seemed to be entirely replaced in the Hetoura Dun by L. nigriceps.
- Communed She did not rise from her seat, until she had communed with her heart.
- Sigmund Myself I should be inclined to see the inferior hand of Ambrose, Hans the elder, or perhaps even Sigmund Holbein in these, if they are genuine Holbein works at all.