What is the correct spelling for JJOINED?
This word (Jjoined) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JJOINED
- conjoined When unprepared, undisciplined and unsupported-you opposed their fleets and armies in full conjoined force-then, if at any time, was conquest to be apprehended.
- corned A six pound piece of corned beef should boil full three hours; and salt beef should be boiled four hours.
- gowned Her eyes were clear and bright; her abundant brown hair waved back from her face in the same curves that Jeffrey had noted in the purple-gowned child of six, under the pines.
- jocund The robin, the forerunner of the spring, The bluebird with his jocund carolling, The restless swallows building in the eaves, The golden buttercups, the grass, the leaves, The lilacs tossing in the winds of May, All welcomed this majestic holiday!
- joined I joined Nettleship on deck, for we naturally kept together as much as we could.
- Gained And so something would be gained.
- Jogged For my part, being no sportsman, I kept with this last party, or rather lagged behind, that I might take in the whole picture; and the parson occasionally slackened his pace, and jogged on in company with me.
- Joked "Why, he told her himself-told her to her face in a crowd of young folks at Sunday-school the next day, and the worst part of it was somebody in the bunch that didn't like Carrie joked her about it.
- Rejoined "They are always talking about you," rejoined Arnold, with perfect truth.
- Coined He coined the thought of a gland secretion into the blood.
- Conned It was a pretty speech, he thought; indeed a very thrilling little speech, by the way it stirred his own nerve-centers as he conned it over.
- cloned In 1986, the first mouse was cloned in the Soviet Union from an embryo cell.
- joint Joint-stock companies are yet in their infancy, and incorporated capital, instead of being a thing which can be overturned, is a thing which is becoming more and more indispensable.
67 words made from the letters JJOINED
4 letter words made from JJOINED:dein, deji, dejo, dije, dijo, dine, djin, doin, doje, done, ejin, endo, enid, ideo, ijen, indo, injo, jeon, jide, jido, jien, jijo, jind, join, joji, neid, neji, nido, nied, nije, nijo, njie, node, nodi, odin, oned, onji.
3 letter words made from JJOINED:den, die, din, doe, don, edo, end, eon, ido, iod, ion, jnd, neo, nod, ode, oed, one.
5 letter words made from JJOINED:denio, dijon, dojin, donje, donji, ejido, ideon, indeo, jenji, jinde, jindo, nejdi, odein.