What is the correct spelling for JOBBA?
This word (Jobba) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JOBBA
- cob The child was looking up to her aunt in great anxiety while the latter read the letter brought by the negro boy, Dan, who stood, torn hat in hand, holding the bridle of a short, fat, white cob , Jovial by name, commonly called "Jo."
- cobber At the foot of the hill, running under the wooden bridge, straggles the Copperhouse Brook,-so called by the hunting men of the present day, though men who know the country of old, or rather the county, will tell you that it is properly called the river Cobber , and that the spacious old farm buildings above were once known as the Cobber Manor House.
- cobra The appalling power and beauty of the cobra fascinated me.
- cuba There's probably a gang of them working between our border, Cuba and the South American ports.
- gob Gob, he's not as green as he's cabbagelooking.
- gobi It merely tells of strange activity around Lake Baikal, beyond the Gobi Desert.
- jab I wanted to jab my parasol through the window-pane.
- jabber Him Captain Morgan approached and demanded his papers, whereunto the other replied with such a jabber of Spanish and English that no man could have understood what he said.
- jib The next minute the master gave the word, and went to the tiller, a couple of men began to haul up the jib , and then Arthur was clinging frantically to Will.
- jibe You have said so, Mr. Sprouse, but your idea of wrong and mine may not jibe .
- job I'm quite ready for another job !"
- jobber J. S.; odd jobber .
- Jobbed Say that if it so please them, these old ruins are my property, and are not to be jobbed out to the insolence of public curiosity.
- Cobb Look where you're going, Mr. Cobb !"
- Kobe Not far from Kobe , and having railway communication with it, is Osaka, the largest manufacturing town of Japan, famed for its theatres and its dancing-girls.
- jobs The best jobs are obtained through push and not pull.