What is the correct spelling for JODPHUR?
This word (Jodphur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JODPHUR
- cadaver The stale cadaver blocks up the passage-the burial waits no longer.
- camphor The atmosphere, warm almost to the point of suffocation, was permeated with a peculiar, and far from unpleasant odor, of apples, spices, and camphor , emanating from the gigantic chest on one side of the room.
- coda The Coda is intended for use with the final stanza only.
- code As for the code key, that'll be safe enough-they'll never find it.
- codger I was never a very solemn codger , was I?
- godiva This church was made the home of a community of clergy about the beginning of the reign of Edward the Confessor, by Leofric, earl of Mercia, and his wife Godiva .
- gopher "She's up in the oak-tree out at the barn," called William T. Sherman, who with other fraternal generals was holding a council of war over a gopher caught in a trap.
55 words made from the letters JODPHUR
4 letter words made from JODPHUR:dhoj, dhou, dohr, dorh, doru, doup, dour, drop, druh, duhr, duro, hodr, hord, hour, huor, jpod, judo, juho, juhr, jurd, juro, ordu, oudh, ouph, phor, phou, pour, prod, prud, pruh, pudo, rohp, rohu, roud, rupo, updo, uroh.
5 letter words made from JODPHUR:djuro, hodur, proud, pudor.
3 letter words made from JODPHUR:doh, dph, duo, hod, hop, hud, phd, pod, pro, pud, rho, rod, urd, uro.