What is the correct spelling for JOIFUL?
This word (Joiful) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JOIFUL
- coif A band of devoted female nurses tended the sick; and amongst them, demurely clad in a black dress, her now sad white face half hidden under an immense coif , was one who answered to the name of Miss Hidalgo.
- coil There she was, huddled up on a coil of rope, crying as if her heart would break; her nerve was gone, along with the four twenty-dollar bills; she was afraid to face him, afraid there had been an error in his cablegram.
- foil Again Madame found her foil turned aside.
- foul But here he broke off, stamped angrily with his foot, and looking straight into the girl's eyes exclaimed: "A pack of lies, foul and unworthy lies!
- jail "It wouldn't be the first time I've been in jail .