What is the correct spelling for JOIHN?
This word (Joihn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JOIHN
- coin Coin of the realm.
- gin But dat old gin-mill ain't goin' to boss me much longer.
- going I must be going.
- jain The Sevras are Jain beggars, who regard their chiefs as superior to the gods of other sects.
- jan How much did Jane know about this?
- Jinn The troubles of others also have I lightened with this prayer,-even a woman possessed by a Jinn, under whose face I burned the prayer, so that the evil spirit fled."
- jinni Old Sheikh Sehel and his men stuck to it that they had constantly seen jinni, and their belief in them seems deeply rooted.
- Jinny "You are a good girl, Jinny," he said.
- Joan My mother said that Joan Nicholas believed the fairies had changed her baby, because it was very small and cross-tempered.
- John It was Mr. John Anderson himself.
- Johnie I wadnae had him naething else But Johnie Adam.
- Johnny Peter watched him out of sight and then he hurried down to the Green Meadows to tell Johnny Chuck what he had seen.
- Johns The next day Mr. Johns did leave Ahmednugger.
- join You didn't ask him to join, did you?
- joiner I am indebted for thanks, But for three thalers can No joiner in Berlin My coffin make.
- joins The north-west joins to, and is secured by the pool.
- joint Joint-stock companies, limited liability companies, every sort of enterprise that pays a dividend, has been carried on for twenty years in England, commercially the first country in the world.
- Jon Jon Senesin still looked dazed.
- jonah For example, Jonah uses the word everlasting with a limited meaning, when he says, "thine everlasting bars are about me."
- jovian It was Holk Or, the Jovian who had been waiting for him.
- Jun "No," said Doctor June; "dear me, no.
- kin So ye think yer kin come hyar an' run things ter suit yerselves, do yer?
- quoin As I passed him my box, Quoin looked up from his game.