What is the correct spelling for JOINNG?
This word (Joinng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JOINNG
- coin Van Dyk gave the two brothers 100 pistoles in gold-a coin about equal to a guinea-for their immediate reward as well as for that of the comrades to be engaged.
- coinage Gold should be brought down and the currency extended by the free coinage of silver on a basis of sixteen to one.
- Coining Whereas your Honours finding the late Grant or Letters Patents obtained by Mr. William Wood, for making Three Hundred and Sixty Tun weight of copper half-pence for the Kingdom of Ireland, were to be manufactured in London &c. which money is now coining in Bristol, and that the said money was to weigh two shillings and sixpence in each pound weight, and that change was to be uttered or passed for all such as were pleased to take the same in this Kingdom.
- Cong Sab. Sch. Union Cong .
- coking Particularly in high-temperature petrochemical processes, catalysts are deactivated by processes such as sintering, coking , and poisoning.
38 words made from the letters JOINNG
5 letter words made from JOINNG:gijon, gjoni, gonin, jingo, jinno, jiong, joing, jongi, ngoni, nigon, oning.
3 letter words made from JOINNG:gin, inn, ion, jig, jog, nig, nog.
4 letter words made from JOINNG:gion, gjin, gjon, goji, gonn, igno, igon, injo, iong, jogi, join, jong, ngoi, ngon, nijo, ning, nong, ogin, onji, onni.