What is the correct spelling for JOKAB?
This word (Jokab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JOKAB
- cab But then when he discovered a bumblebee in the cab with us, it only took Earl about two seconds to quit driving. [D] You're so fat and ugly with a belly full of flab [D] When you wear a yellow coat people shout out cab – U.G.L.Y. by Daphne & Celeste
- cob He sat upon the cover of the hatchway and puffed at an old corn-cob, which had been brought into service after the ruin of his favourite clay pipe.
- gab "You just go in and gab with those women folks," he said.
- gob This couple being seated, rose Bob up, He wish'd to make one in a jig; But a Willington lad set his gob up- O'er him there should none "run the rig;" For now 'twas his turn for a caper, And he would dance first as he'd rose; Bob's passion beginning to vapour, He twisted his opponent's nose.
- jab He peeped into the stove, gave the fire a jab with the poker, scolded the servant-girl because of some water spilled on the floor, and then proceeded to the dining-room.
- jacob Hutt must not be confounded with Jacob Huter or Hueter, an Anabaptist in Tyrol.
- jag The young man laughed lightly: Well, perhaps I had a jag on.
- jib "It seems to me that I can make out that her jib is lighter in colour than the rest of her canvas.
- job After all, you did not do the job yourself.
- jock But very quickly Ralph prevailed upon him, and Jock took the guinea.
- jog They had a little jog , and they certainly are wide awake now.
- joker You know Zeke is such a joker , so I haven't found out yet what aunt Madge meant, and it isn't any matter because"-Jewel reached up and hugged her mother, "you've come home."
- Joked "Because we joked together, I suppose.
- Jake "Confound it, Jake ," called the first driver, "don't you take none of 'em.
- KALB Kalb was mortally wounded at the head of the Maryland troops, who held their ground nobly till overwhelmed by numbers; the Delaware men were cut to pieces; the militia were swept away in flight, and Gates with them.