What is the correct spelling for JORDIN?
This word (Jordin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JORDIN
- cordon Her bitterness and anguish broke through the near cordon of sympathy and went out against the whole brutal and careless world that did not care-to legislatures that did not care, to magistrates that did not care, to juries that did not care, to officials that did not care, to drivers that did not care, to the whole city that did not care about the massacre in the streets.
- fording Fording is always a delicate operation in these, mountains after a hard rain, since no one can ever tell what the nature of the footing will be, because of the boulders swept down.
- goading He realised that he might be goading her too far.
- gordian Author Poems of Wit and Humor, The Gordian Knot, etc.
- join We will ask your father if he will join in the plan."
- jordan He bathed in Jordan , and knelt at the Holy Cross.
- jotting This, however, was not the case, and the piece was not a funeral march, but a polonaise,-"The Last Thought of Count Oginski," who is said to have killed himself after jotting down this music.
- odin But since we have been fortunate enough to keep the island-home they won for us, and have been on the whole a prosperous people, rather continuing the plan of invading and spoiling other lands than being forced to beg for shelter in them, nobody has reproached us because our fathers thirteen hundred years ago worshipped Odin , massacred Britons, and were with difficulty persuaded to accept Christianity, knowing nothing of Hebrew history and the reasons why Christ should be received as the Saviour of mankind.
- ordain There can be no question here what was meant: it was "the people of the States," designated by name, that were to "ordain, declare, and establish" the compact of union for themselves and their posterity.
50 words made from the letters JORDIN
4 letter words made from JORDIN:dijo, dior, djin, doin, dron, indo, injo, iron, jido, jind, jird, join, nido, nijo, nirj, nodi, noir, nori, odin, onji, orji, rdio, rido, rijn, rijo, rind, roji.
5 letter words made from JORDIN:dijon, dojin, donji, dorin, dorji, indro, jindo, jinro, jiron, njord, rodin.
3 letter words made from JORDIN:din, don, ido, iod, ion, jnd, jnr, nod, rid, rio, rod, ron.