What is the correct spelling for JORDRAN?
This word (Jordran) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JORDRAN
- cochran It is said that when Washington was at West Point in 1779, and the doctor and his family were stationed at the same place, Washington wrote to Dr. Cochran almost the only facetious letter which is known to have come from the pen of that grave and dignified man.
- cordon As the carriage passed through into the yard, a cordon of police promptly drew up behind it across the gateway, and stopped the crowd that would have entered with it.
- cordovan Time went by, the wine was sold, and when they came to clean out the cask, they found in it a small key hanging to a thong of cordovan ; see now if one who comes of the same stock has not a right to give his opinion in such like cases."
- dorian Blithe shepherds pipe within the Dorian vales, Hellenic airs blow through their sun-bright hair, To him alone the wooers whisper tales- Bloomed kind Calypso's islet ne'er so fair.
- fortran FORTRAN code to calculate the US Standard Atmosphere NASA GSFC Atmospheric Models overview Various models at NASA GSFC ModelWeb Earth Global Reference Atmospheric Model (Earth-GRAM 2010)
- goodman So the Goodman threw his coat right on the top of the little bannock, and almost managed to smother it; but it struggled bravely, and got out, breathless and hot, from under it.
- gordian 8vo, Cloth, $2 00; Paper, $1 50. The Gordian Knot.
- jordan All Israel on this side of the Jordan was reduced to subjection.
- jordanian Jordan Jordanian Armed Forces (JAF): Royal Jordanian Land Force, Royal Jordanian Navy, Royal Jordanian Air Force, and Special Operations Command (SOCOM); note - Public Security Directorate normally falls under Ministry of Interior but comes under JAF in wartime or crisis situations
- koran At Safon, a beautiful mountain town, the report that a man who spoke Hebrew, and yet was no Jew, dressed like a Mohammedan and yet ignored the Koran , caused much sensation amongst the Jews, who flocked to see him, and to whom he preached in a synagogue.
- korean The Japanese are burning the Korean villages!
- Outran With steps as light as the gazelle they often outran the horses, and nothing could be more graceful than the action with which the taller ones bent over with the water-jars held in both arms to the drinker.
- Gordon Gordon made a little gesture.
- Terran I-I promised the Old One to look after my people in the Terran world.
69 words made from the letters JORDRAN
3 letter words made from JORDRAN:ado, dna, doa, don, jan, jar, jnd, jnr, nad, nod, oar, orr, rad, raj, rna, rod, ron.
5 letter words made from JORDRAN:adorn, ardor, arnor, donar, donja, dorna, drona, jarno, jodar, jorda, nardo, narod, njord, nodar, norra, ordan, orjan, ornda, radon, rajon, rando, raron, rodar, rodna, roran.
4 letter words made from JORDRAN:anjo, arjo, arno, dajo, dano, darn, djan, doar, dran, dron, joad, nadj, naor, nard, noja, norr, odra, orad, oran, rajo, rand, rano, rard, road, roan, roar, roja.