What is the correct spelling for JS?
If you find yourself accidentally typing "js" instead of the intended word, here are a few possible suggestions you can use to correct the misspelling. Consider replacing it with "is", "as", "us" or "his", depending on the context. Proofreading allows you to catch these common errors.
Correct spellings for JS
- as I will start as soon as I finish my breakfast.
- HS HS is an abbreviation commonly used in the medical field to refer to "hours of sleep."
- JCS The Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) advised the president on national security matters.
- Jo She wanted to tell her friends about her new job, but Jo couldn't remember their last names.
- jv The JV agreement was signed between the two companies for the next five years.
- ks The state abbreviation for Kansas is "KS."
- LS I have a LS degree from Louisiana State University.
- NS My grandmother was NS.
- os The operating system, or "OS", is the software that controls a computer's hardware and provides a platform for applications to run on.
- ps I hope my note finds you well. PS: Don't forget to water the plants.
- RS I need to find the RS value of this resistor in order to calculate the total resistance of the circuit.
- S Sarah's initial is "S".
- TS That Starbucks baristas are always so TS friendly.
- VS VS, the company, provides technology solutions to businesses worldwide.
- XS I prefer the XS size of this shirt.