What is the correct spelling for JUBAIL?
This word (Jubail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUBAIL
- baal There had been sporadic attempts at reform, but Deuteronomy, for the first time, struck at the root by rendering illegal the worship-nominally a Jehovah, but practically a Baal worship-which was practised at the local sanctuaries.
- bail It took me more till ten years to make it, and middling hard work at that; but you go bail it'll take me less nor ten months to spend it.
- bali Bali dancers learn the craft as children and even in the womb they are played Bali nese music.
- ball Doubtless the ball was fired at a very short distance.
- bawl The good women on each side smiled at one another behind Mrs. Parry's back, for one had to bawl into her ear before she could make out what one meant; and Mrs. Williams, Penycoed, bent over and yelled: "What bell should that be, Mrs. Parry?
- boil The man's tone, even more than his words, made my blood boil , and I began to congratulate myself on being thus accidentally in a position to protect, if need be, the girl whom this fellow was evidently bullying.
- cabal Ireland, however, had the good fortune to be during the greater part of the reign of Charles II. under the government of that Duke of Ormonde who had commanded for the king in the Civil War. The duke was a statesman, like Clarendon and Southampton, of the old and honourable cavalier school, untainted by the political profligacy or the social dissoluteness of the men of the Cabal .
- cuba On returning from an expedition in Cuba he was cast adrift in an open boat and for days was without food.
- jail There is this morning a great excitement jail over town about you.
- jubilee So Rose spent her jubilee out of prison.
- kabul Kafirstan embraces an area of 5,000 square miles, bounded on the north by the Hindu Kush Mountains, on the south by the Kunar range; for its western limit it has the Alishang with its tributary the Alingar; its eastern boundary is not nearly so well defined, but taken roughly, may be expressed as the Kunar river from its junction with the Kabul to where the former receives the waters of the Kalashgum at the village of Ain; thence following up this last tributary to its source, a line drawn from that point to the Dura Pass is well within the mark.
- quail You must come down with us; we have good shooting,-deer and quail in the mountains, and snipe and duck in the marshes."
- tubal When his Shylock came, the awkwardness of the actor was concealed by the costume, or what was not so concealed became apparently characteristic of the Jew. If the Tubal scene showed him almost tone-bound and muscle-bound, the other scenes found him free of many of his afflictions.
- Jubal The Legend of Jubal , though better, is not great poetry.
- Gail And he had told Gail ...
- Julia Little Julia Dorgan called out, 'Who stole Molly's dhress?
- JUL Jul 31 2,750 500 - - Aug 31 2,750 700 - - Sep 30 2,750 850 - - Oct 31 3,500 1,000 - - Dec 31 3,680 1,950 870 37
- Kublai There he had found a friend in the great Kublai Khan, who ruled over Tartary and China, and was sent by him on a mission to China and India, being thus the first European who visited China Proper.
52 words made from the letters JUBAIL
4 letter words made from JUBAIL:abul, aiul, albu, bail, baju, bali, baul, biau, bija, bijl, biju, bilu, blaj, blau, bual, buil, buja, buji, jabu, jail, jali, jalu, jilu, jiul, juab, jula, laib, laju, laub, liau, lija, luba, ulia, ulji.
3 letter words made from JUBAIL:ail, alb, ali, bai, jab, jib, lab, lbj.
5 letter words made from JUBAIL:baiul, jabil, jabul, jalib, jbail, jialu, jibal, jibla, libau, ujail.