What is the correct spelling for JUBAIL?
This word (Jubail) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for JUBAIL
- baal There had been sporadic attempts at reform, but Deuteronomy, for the first time, struck at the root by rendering illegal the worship-nominally a Jehovah, but practically a Baal worship-which was practised at the local sanctuaries.
- bail It took me more till ten years to make it, and middling hard work at that; but you go bail it'll take me less nor ten months to spend it.
- ball Doubtless the ball was fired at a very short distance.
- bawl The good women on each side smiled at one another behind Mrs. Parry's back, for one had to bawl into her ear before she could make out what one meant; and Mrs. Williams, Penycoed, bent over and yelled: "What bell should that be, Mrs. Parry?
- boil The man's tone, even more than his words, made my blood boil, and I began to congratulate myself on being thus accidentally in a position to protect, if need be, the girl whom this fellow was evidently bullying.
- Jubal The Legend of Jubal, though better, is not great poetry.
- Gail And he had told Gail ...