What is the correct spelling for JUBBLE?
This word (Jubble) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUBBLE
- bubble How on earth do you know that that bubble comes from the wake of the House-boat?" From the boy in the bubble, to a whore in the rubble. – Burning Hearts by my favorite
- cable With a roar and a rattle the chain cable rushed through the hawse- pipe, and the Aphrodite rested motionless on the green water of the roadstead. I'm not gonna be able to pay your cable – Aim To Please by REHAB
- cobble But I was dragging two of them with me for ever so long yesterday, in the street, over the cobble -stones.
- cobbler The cobbler had a wife and a little girl who came and sat beside him, gazing at him as if they could never let him go.
- gabble At this time, on the other hand, the gabble that Barneveld had been bought by Spanish gold, and was about to sell his country to Spain, became louder than a whisper.
- gable I fancy he was aware of the effect of this storm on his other boarder, for at intervals, as the wind hurled itself against the exposed gable , threatening to burst in the windows, Mr. Sewell tipped me an atrocious wink, and displayed his gums in a way he had not done since the morning after my arrival at Greenton.
- gobble How she wished that the blackbird could see for a minute, if the cat would gobble him up the next!
- gobbler "And your old enemy the great turkey gobbler was found dead on the ground," added Mr Vallance.
- hubble The first death was that of Leroy Hubble , by accident, in 1845.
- jubilee The one exception happened on the Queen's Jubilee Day.
- jumble In her mind he touched the jumble of wandering images as well.
- kibble Kibble: Apache Kibble is a suite of tools for collecting, aggregating and visualizing activity in software projects.
- quibble I suppose your uncle can fix it up; some damned legal quibble will get you out of it.
- quibbler Should the quibbler arise and say that the Dutch are not Germans, I will reply, true, but the Germans are Dutch-at least they are of Dutch descent.
- rubble "Not so," quo' the Abbot, and shook his wise head,- "Well-founded our cloisters, when all is said, But the stones be rough as the mortar is thick, And piers of rubble are faced with brick."
- ruble The vatu was issued as a single unit with no subdivision, with the 1 vatu coin being the smallest denomination issued, in a similar vein to the Japanese yen and the Tajikistani ruble .
- Jubal The course of the Guardian-Mother had been varied as much as the soundings would permit as she approached the Jubal Strait, which is the entrance to the Gulf of Suez, in order to give the passengers a view of some interesting scenery.