What is the correct spelling for JUBE?
This word (Jube) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUBE
- cube He looked at his scotch longingly, then got up and went to the kitchen and got another ice cube for it.
- jibe But Carl was not asleep, and after listening to Paul's smothered exclamations as he struggled with wet button holes and laces, could not resist a polite jibe .
- jude Goethe forbade the publication of Der Ewige Jude , and we can understand his reason for the prohibition.
- june There is nothing in New York so beautiful as this June day in the country.
- jute Nudelsuppe of strong chicken stock and home-made Nudeln used to be what the Berliner called his roast goose-"eine jute Jabe Jottes," but the degenerate Germans of to-day buy tasteless manufactured Nudeln instead of rolling out their own.
- lube An option to using a lubricating press is simply to coat the bullets with bullet lube , which can be done either with a spray, in a tumbler, in a plastic bowel with a liquid lube , in a tray with melted bullet lube , or even with a manual lubricating process
- rube In the first place, Rube sent his children to school up to the Mills 'stid of to the brick schoolhouse, though he had to pay a little something to get 'em taken in to another deestrick.
- tube After dinner to the Office, Mr. Gibson and I, to examine my letter to the Duke of York, which, to my great joy, I did very well by my paper tube , without pain to my eyes.
2 words made from the letters JUBE
4 letter words made from JUBE:buje, jebu.