What is the correct spelling for JUBILE?
This word (Jubile) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUBILE
- bile At this my bile overpowered me, and I was going to seize him and throw him out of the window, when Don Antonio Grimaldi came in. When he heard what was the matter, he laughed and said, with a shrug of his shoulders,
- bubble They are combing the city right now for Hobart, and if they get him, this bubble of yours is likely to be pricked."
- cable When Scarborough's urgent cable came, Dory found that all the steamers were full.
- cobble I used to cobble for old nurse when I was at home."
- cubicle He was glad to be shut alone in the little cubicle of darkness.
- gabble Since I've been teachin' him English, I've been pickin' up a few of the finer points of that African gabble of his, what with my natural gift for language.
- gable The overhanging gable -ends on either side of the way made the darkness in the street below them still more dense-a most favourable circumstance for the ruffians lying in wait there.
- gobble She was afraid that the quarrelsome Sparrow would gobble her up.
- guile Between them they resolved to take the place by strategy and guile .
- hubble He had none of the sleepiness and fatalistic languor of the fat hubble -bubble smoking Turk of caricature.
- jubilee Does she not share in the general jubilee ?
- juggle You tried to juggle me out of this book here.
- jumble No crevice or jumble of loose stones or steep descent daunted me.
- kibble In practice, the Kibble balance is used to measure amperes with the highest possible accuracy.
- Jubal The name of his brother was Jubal , father of singers in the harp and organs, not of the instruments, for they were found long after, but he was the finder of music, that is to say of consonants of accord, such as shepherds use in their delights and sports.
- Julie I was with Julie last night.
- jubilees For it never came to pass since the great rain, nor shall the like occur in thirteen jubilees hereafter, that two parties contradictorily contending in judgment be equally satisfied and well pleased with the definitive sentence.
41 words made from the letters JUBILE
4 letter words made from JUBILE:beji, belu, biel, bijl, biju, bile, bilu, blei, bleu, blue, buil, buje, buji, elji, ible, ilbe, jbel, jebu, jeli, jibe, jilu, jiul, juei, lieb, lieu, lube, ueli, uije, uleb, ulji.
3 letter words made from JUBILE:bel, jib, lbj, lei, leu, lie.
5 letter words made from JUBILE:eulji, ijebu, jbeil, jubei, jubel.