What is the correct spelling for JUCICY?
This word (Jucicy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUCICY
- juice The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice The whiter the tighter, but they all get loose – Once You Go Black by ESHAM
- juicy Being made of dried apples, it was not too juicy to cut; and being cut into huge pieces they were stowed into the basket, lapping over each other, till little room was left; and cheese and gingerbread went in to fill that.
- justice Justice must be done in a case like this.
- quincy Its result has been, in the language of John Quincy Adams, "to make the preservation, propagation, and perpetuation of slavery the vital and animating spirit of the National Government;" and again, to enable "a knot of slaveholders to give the law and prescribe the policy of the country."
- GUCCI In 2001, Bottega Veneta was purchased by Gucci Group, and is now a part of the French conglomerate Kering.