What is the correct spelling for JUCUZZI?
This word (Jucuzzi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUCUZZI
- caucus At a signal from the President of the Senate, a military band hidden in one of the caucus rooms began to play the national anthem.
- cocci True it is that I had received nothing from thence for some years: but as insects, we know, are conveyed from one country to another in a very unexpected manner, and have a wonderful power of maintaining their existence till they fall into a nidus proper for their support and increase, I cannot but suspect still that these cocci came to me originally from Andalusia.
- cuzco Then mounting, he rode off to the place where the road leading from Cuzco ascended upon the table-land, and having tied his horse to a bush, he climbed upon a projecting rock and sat down.
- jacks Jacks lie a great deal in the still deep ponds that open off the brook or are connected with it by a deep ditch; they have been known to find their way up to a pond from the brook through a subterranean pipe which supplied it with water.
- jacobi I remember Jacobi telling me that a nugget of gold had been found in the drift of a river close to his house.
- jacuzzi Thuggin' in my jacuzzi, with a Uzi – Yes Yes Yall by Bizzy Bone
- jazz Never since the Declaration of Independence and the first peal of the Liberty Bell did a chief executive walk up a winding stair into so pretty a parlor as when Mr. Wilson, with the naivete of a Princeton president, faced that cacophony of sectional jazz bands to witness the cryptic hand-writing on the wall at the peace table.
- jazzy I want to be fair, but a man should be hanged Who's any less liberal than I. The Jazzy Bard Labor is a thing I do not like; Workin's makes me want to go on strike; Sittin' in an office on a sunny afternoon, Thinkin' o' nothin' but a ragtime tune.
- jocose The convulsion of laughter into which my blunder and the Scotchman's passion threw the whole board, lasted till the cloth was withdrawn, and the ladies had retired to the drawing-room, the only individual at table not relishing the mistake being the injured proprietor of the bottle, who was too proud to accept reparation from my friend's decanter, and would scarcely condescend to open his lips during the evening; notwithstanding which display of honest indignation, we contrived to become exceedingly merry and jocose , most of the party communicating little episodes of their life, in which, it is true, they frequently figured in situations that nothing but their native and natural candour would venture to avow.
- juarez Lopez, of course, would send him under guard to Juarez , but Driscoll thought he could trust that staunch old Roman, when once informed, to call for a new deck and an honest deal.
- judges But good judges hold some of the heads to be undoubtedly his work.
- jujube Woke up with feeling of suffocation to find an enormous black-currant and glycerine jujube wedged in his gullet.
- mucus White mucus flowed from their nostrils, and their limbs were stiff, as if they had all been frozen by the cold during the night.
- Jacques I want you to understand once for all, Jacques , I have a conscience, and, furthermore, it is beginning to develop.
- jujubes Breasts that are jujubes first, and then like oranges, Daily the sting of Love increasing them: Thereafter waxing greater than the pummalo, Now they are twin ripe honey-apple fruits.
- GUCCI First sign Waka, then I sign Gucci , Then I sign BrickSquad tell 'em comin' sue me – 24 Hours by gucci mane
- jocks The beat won't stop till the J.M. jocks And he jacks the box till the party rocks – Cindy C. by prince