What is the correct spelling for JUDA?
This word (Juda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDA
- judah 26, and the special interest in Judah displayed by Genesis xxxviii.
- judas By Judas , in twenty-four hours I'll show 'em!"
- jude The prophets of Israel and Judah still refer to the overthrow of Sodom and its sister cities, and St. Jude points to them as "suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."
- judea Jesus is now a fugitive from the province of Judea , because the death plot has been deliberately settled upon.
- judo Europes introduction to aikido and its association with judo came about directly due to the early activities of Mochizuki.
- Judd "Miss Judd is very understanding," remarked Isabelle, en route to the school.
- Judy One day Kent spoke of my indifference to clothes to Judy , and she fired up and told him I did love clothes and would like to have pretty ones more than any girl she knew of; that I pretended to be indifferent just to carry off the old ones with grace.
4 words made from the letters JUDA
4 letter words made from JUDA:daju, jadu, jaud, juda.