What is the correct spelling for JUDEG?
This word (Judeg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for JUDEG
- jade It's common talk that he's in Paris at this moment entertaining that worthless jade , Lady Joanna Farringmore." Of pentacles and precious jade You must not be afraid – Turn The Page by Sananda Maitreya
- judah One tradition has it that he came to Jerusalem and, while he was denouncing Uzziah, king of Judah , Uzziah struck him on the forehead with a piece of glowing iron.
- judaic He tells me that Mr. Gladstone lately gave to the world the utterance that among the possibilities of the immediate future he now sees, rather than any general Agnosticism, a simple recurrence to the simple Judaic Godhead.
- judea It meant his manifestation in Judea , in Jerusalem, as the great Son of David, and the submission of the Jews, and Gentiles with them, to his authority.
- Judd The glow that in part hung around him streamed from a ray-gun that was held in the right hand of Judd the Kite.
- DEG In some investigations which I have made upon the appearance of the Daguerreotype impressions when developed over mercury at 90 deg.